Dear Wings of Hope Family,
There is a first time for everything.
The first six months of this year have proven to be no exception to that age-old bit of truth. In the pages of this newsletter, you will read about…
- The excitement of establishing our first field site in Colombia through a new partnership with Patrulla Aérea Civil Colombiana.
- The collaborative efforts of offering for the first time our new Soar into STEM program in partnership with Boeing, Maritz, the Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri and the Kirkwood, Jennings and Ferguson-Florissant school districts.
- The awe we experienced when tallying the first six months of contributed volunteer hours through a new database called Volgistics.
- The eye-opening experience of visiting a field site for the first time by one of our newest employees.
- The honor of accepting our very first St. Louis Regional Chamber Arcus Award.
- The experience of attending a first Wings of Hope Board of Directors meeting by our three newest board members.
There are many new and exciting things happening at Wings of Hope, but what is not new is our deep appreciation for you. As a member of our Wings of Hope family, you help make it possible to save and change lives through the power of aviation – each and every day. For that, I am forever grateful.
President & CEO